FittaMamma website usage
FittaMamma website terms and conditions
Who we are:
The term ‘FittaMamma Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 28 Fourth Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2PJ. Our company registration number is 7921377. Our VAT number is 140008765. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of the FittaMamma website:
Whilst we hope that you will find the information useful the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only – it is NOT intended as medical or healthcare advice and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from your doctor or other health care professional.
We recommend that you should ALWAYS consult your GP or midwife if you have any concerns about your health, the health of your baby or the suitability of any exercise or nutritional programme you might undertake or consider undertaking. The information on this website should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment or for any individual or specific problem. Always to check first with your doctor or other health care professional to ensure individual suitability for you.
The information we offer via this website is not intended as a substitute for professional advice and services from a qualified health care provider who is familiar with your individual circumstances and medical history – always seek advice from your doctor or midwife.
You should not use this website (or any external site which we list) as a means of diagnosis. FittaMamma is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis which you might make based on the content of this website, nor are we liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed. Mention or advice in connection with any commercial product or service does not constitute an endorsement by FittaMamma.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date, relevant and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
We don’t exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site (eg the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright.
You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but this cannot be used for commercial purposes without a licence or agreement from us. You must not alter anything, or use any images, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
If you breach these terms, you forfeit your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
Uploading to our Site
If you contact other users of our site or upload material to it, you must follow our acceptable use policy, which sets out standards for usage. You agree to reimburse us for any costs or expenses we incur as a result of any breach of this term.
Material that you upload will be regarded as non-confidential and not owned which means that we can copy it, distribute it, and show it to other people for any purpose. You agree that if anyone else claims to own the material, or says that it breaches their rights, we can give them your identity.
We won’t be legally responsible to anybody for the accuracy of material that you upload to the site, and we can remove it at any time if we think it doesn’t follow our acceptable use policy.
Links to and from our Site
You are allowed to make a legal link to our website’s homepage or other specific page from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our acceptable use policy. We can end this permission at any time.
You mustn’t suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
Links from our site to other sites are not under the control of FittaMamma and are only for information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them and We don’t accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
- The contents of this website are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You should take advice from your doctor or other health care professional to confirm suitability for you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- FittaMamma is our UK registered trademark.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, FittaMamma takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.