What works best for me?
See below for our easy guide to choosing the best clothes to meet your needs
- Love to stay fit and active, expecting to include at least 30 minutes of exercise as part of your daily routine?
- Run regularly and intend to continue running throughout your pregnancy?
- Love to attend classes or use a gym?
- Does your exercise routine include high impact activities?
Our Ultimate High Performance maternity vests and leggings were designed with you in mind!
The Ultimate range is not only super-stylish – it provides our most comprehensive support. The waist panel on the maternity leggings meets our original FittaMamma design to cover your bump and sit high around your back and is double-sided so you roll it under your bump depending on your trimester or activity. It also has discreet additional band to support under your bump too.
Performance is paramount to the design of our Ultimate Maternity Sportswear top. It includes the unique cross back technology to give extra hold and support, a firm waistband that hugs and holds your hips giving extra support for your bump and an inner bra designed to supplement your sports bra for maximum support for your boobs.
The Ultimate range is constructed from our unique high-performance fabric, with breathable panels to keep you extra cool.
- Want to stay active during your pregnancy to improve your strength, stamina and flexibility in preparation for your baby
- Intend to meet the recommended guidelines for pregnant women of 30 minutes exercise on at least five days a week
- Exercise regularly at home and follow online workouts?
- Love to run, walk, cycle, practise yoga or pregnancy Pilates?
Our Made to Move range is made for you!
The maternity activewear leggings feature the FittaMamma high, double-sided waist panel that hugs and holds your bump and back and can be rolled down under your bump to support wherever it feels best for you.
The Pregnancy Activewear Top is made from the same unique high-performance fabric. It has a flattering neckline, wide and supportive shoulder straps and a longer length to ensure it will hug and cover your bump as it grows, looking just as good after your baby is born too.
Suitable for all exercise it’s a fantastic all-round, easy to wear range that will support your pregnancy whatever exercise you prefer …..and will look good as part of your everyday maternity wardrobe too.
Do you ….
- Love to make a statement when you exercise
- Feel super proud of your fit pregnancy and want to share the message that you’re staying active to do what’s best for you and best for your baby?
- Fully embrace the concept of being pregnant….not powerless. Pregnancy is not a ‘condition’, you’re a strong healthy Mamma, looking forward to the birth of your baby
That’s easy! You need one of our slogan tops to share your pride in your growing baby bump. Most of these are available as standard in our simple longer length, hug and support maternity exercise vest.
Perfect for lower impact or moderate exercise, wear it whenever and however you choose to stay active, teamed with our FittaMamma maternity activewear leggings if you’d like some added support for your bump. These tops are made from soft cotton with a high elastane content for stretch.
Our Fit Baby Maternity Workout Support Top is slightly different! It offers moderate support and is more suited for higher impact exercise ….or for wearing to support and hold your bump for longer walks or all day comfort. It includes a firm waistband for under-bump support and an inner bra.
A few other hints when you’re shopping
Our High Support Maternity Exercise Top offers an excellent level of support throughout pregnancy for high or moderate impact activities including high impact workouts, running or Pilates.
It’s super-flattering and comfortable and includes an inner bra, a supportive back panel and a firm, supportive waistband. Made from cotton with a high elastane content, It’s only available via our outlet store in a size large or as part of the Supportive Pregnancy Exercise Kit.
Our clothes are largely in line with your pre-pregnancy size …but if in doubt, go up a size.
If for example you err on the 12 side of a 10-12, we’d recommend a medium – remember getting bigger is inevitable when you’re pregnant!