FittaMamma fit pregnancy website usage
FittaMamma website terms and conditions
The term ‘FittaMamma Ltd' or ‘us' or ‘we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Gloucester House, Church Walk, Burgess Hill, RH15 9AS. Our company registration number is 7921377. The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Whilst we hope that you will find the information useful the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only – it is NOT intended as medical or healthcare advice and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from your doctor or other health care professional.
We recommend that you should ALWAYS consult your GP or midwife if you have any concerns about your health, the health of your baby or the suitability of any exercise or nutritional programme you might undertake or consider undertaking. The information on this website should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment or for any individual or specific problem.
Neither FittaMamma nor its suppliers or users are engaged in providing medical, legal, counselling or any other professional advice or services. The information we offer is not intended as a substitute for professional advice and services from a qualified health care provider who is familiar with your individual circumstances and medical history – always seek advice from your doctor or midwife.
You should not use this website (or any external site which we list) as a means of diagnosis. FittaMamma is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis which you might make based on the content of this website, nor are we liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed. Mention or advice in connection with any commercial product or service does not constitute an endorsement by FittaMamma.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date, relevant and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. However, nothing in this Disclaimer is intended to exclude our liability in relation to personal injury or death where we have actually been negligent: a key purpose of this Disclaimer is to emphasise the importance always to check first with your doctor or other health care professional to ensure suitability for you.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of FittaMamma. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, FittaMamma takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The contents of this website are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You should take advice from your doctor or other health care professional to confirm suitability for you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.